Oh my SHIT! I had this exact tent and loved it to death 😍😍😍 Damn, my Mom was so good to me.
Niles was the best
Men who think like this need to be castrated. Fuck you.
Real shit. It blows my mind that you got dudes out here trying to be ‘men’s rights activists.’
If women wore proper clothing and maybe had a weapon the chances of being successfully raped would drastically go down. Going out into public with nothing but a thong and tape over your nipples isn’t doing anything but making men look like monsters and women look like sluts.
And to answer the second, why wouldn’t men stand up for their rights? I’m not really a ‘men’s rights activist’ more of an ‘equal rights activist’. I think everyone should have equal chances in life but feminists take it to far and want legislation to give women free stuff and boost female wages when there is more equality than ever in history. Imagine if you were in the Middle East. You can’t go to school, you can’t vote, you can’t go anywhere without a man escorting you, you can’t drive, you can’t work, you can’t wear comfortable clothing, and you can’t go out into public without being scrutinized. And you think you have it bad?? Tell me how you have it bad. Women get raped? Carry a weapon. Women are making less money than men in the workforce? Ugh idk maybe some men are more qualified for certain jobs because hey don’t have menstrual cycles. It blows my mind how much women bitch and moan when they have all the opportunities and more than anyone in the world. There’s more women enrolled in college than men in this generation so there’s that. It’s aggravating.
you’re a fucking idiot and it blows my mind, i can’t even be bothered to make you know just how wrong you are because you’re too far gone. there’s no hope, fk
Blog your heart out, you won’t change my mind
Your mother must be so proud of you, you fucking ignorant piece if shit. How does getting your period make it ok to make less than a man? I still work through mine just fine. Good luck getting laid.
“I feel very low in myself. I can’t see much in the future, and I feel that any second something terrible is going to happen to me.
A Clockwork Orange (1971) dir. Stanley Kubrick
Some fun (see: creepy) facts about Jim Jones
- If Jones felt members of the People’s Temple had defied him or if he wanted sympathy from the group, he would often fake a heart attack, claim that his life was being threatened by outsiders and/or stage acts of violence against himself.
- Had all members give up all of their possessions, sign over deeds to their house, their pay checks and social security checks. In 1977, Jones was collecting well over $40,000 a month in Social Security checks and had over ten million dollars held in several different bank accounts.
- Bragged about being extremely well endowed.
- Was once arrested in a public bathroom for masturbating and showing his penis to an off duty police officer.
- Cussed like a sailor—even during his sermons.
- Told many of the male members of the People’s Temple that they were homosexual and then proceeded to “cure” them of their homosexuality by having sex with them. Fucking the gay right out of them.
- Also felt that many of the women needed some ~spiritual healing~ so he would have sexual relations with them as well, mostly to cure depression.
- Would make his temple members sign papers stating that they sexually molested or beat their children so he could use it as blackmail against them, if ever necessary.
- Forced one Temple couple (Tim & Grace Stoen) to sign paperwork saying that their child, John, was actually Jim’s son (he wasn’t). Grace eventually left the Temple and Tim did shortly after. Jones would never allow the parents to gain custody of their child and he would end up being one of the 900 members that lost his life in Jonestown.
- Began telling Temple members he was God —they believed him.
I made some cute little no bake vegan banana oatmeal bars with chia seeds and pb2. It was super easy! 🍌💕 #pb2 #chiaseeds #domesticqueen